Hello and welcome to Aquafadas Answers, the community forum for our digital publishing tools. Here you’ll find answers to common questions about our platform and software, as well as inspiration from fellow designers and developers.
Have a question or a great idea? Search the forum above or submit a new post!
By Matthieu Kopp
I have recently upgraded and am disappointed to find Pulpmotion no longer works
I own Pulpmotion Advanced 3.5.
Ever since you released version 3.6 and later v3.6.1 and I try to upgrade, at the end of the download I get an error message saying:
The update is improperly signed.
and there's a single button that says: Cancel Update
What should I do to successfully complete the update?
Also, when I try to report this issue as a support request directly from the app: Help -> Support ...
I get an error and I can't send this request either.
Please help. Thanks!
Read Aloud has now been completely overhauled so that you can offer an even better Read Aloud experience to your readers. Here is how you set it up...
1. Download our new Read Aloud Creator Software:
2. Once launched, add your audio file and your text that goes along with it.
3. You use the record button to record the time markers.
4. Use the space bar to add the time markers.
5. Use the play button to play the audio. And you can adjust the time markers as needed.
6. Once the file is ready, you can export it as a .racx file for use in InDesign.
7. In InDesign, you use assign the Read Aloud enrichment to a frame filled with the same text. You can stylize the text any way you want on a page.
8. You can then set your Read Aloud parameters as needed.
9. You need to pick the .racx file to assign it to this frame. Additionally, you can use iKaraoke files if you had already built them previously.
10. You can now preview your enrichment in the Aquafadas Viewer.
J'ai mis à jour ma version d'InDesign vers la 2017.0.
J'ai réinstallé le plugin InDesign Authoring mais ce dernier n'apparait pas, même dans Fenêtre > Extensions (d'ailleurs le menu extensions ne s'affiche pas).
Le plugin est-il compatible ? ou y a-t-il une manip' spécial à faire ?
Merci pour votre aide,
First, into the Action (on Button) please make something like "myself" instead of frame picker, so I can give an action to a frame and copy and paste them many times, without rewrite any ID. Myself is Myself.
Second, a way to command slideshow to show "next" slide or "previous", not only a specific number.
This help me a lot :)
Customer support service by UserEcho