Hello and welcome to Aquafadas Answers, the community forum for our digital publishing tools. Here you’ll find answers to common questions about our platform and software, as well as inspiration from fellow designers and developers.
Have a question or a great idea? Search the forum above or submit a new post!
By Matthieu Kopp
Multiple Drag and Drop has now been released in version 3.6 of our plugins!
If you have ever used our free version of Drag & Drop, and had multiple things you wanted to be able to drag on a screen, then this enrichment will help you do multi-object setups even easier.
In the free version of Drag & Drop, if you wish to have multiple objects that you can move on the screen, you have to setup each one in it's own Drag & Drop Enrichment. This can be cumbersome to build and require a lot of extra layer organization.
The new Multiple Drag and Drop allows you to define multiple draggable items in one enrichment (or draggable space). You can also define specific actions for each item.
1. Define a frame area in InDesign that will act as your stage to drag objects.
2. Choose the Multiple Drag & Drop icon.
3. You can add as many Draggable Items as you like by clicking on the plus sign to the right of Draggable Items.
4. Choose "Click and Choose a Frame" to pick your draggable items on the page.
5. Define "Drop Destination Frames" within the enrichment area that will act as trigger spots for the object using the Rectangle Frame tool in InDesign. You can choose these areas using the "Click and Choose a Frame" command to the right of Destination Frame.
6. Add your actions on Drop.
Bookmarks, Notes and Search are now available for Android for AVE PDF.
You can now add the Bookmark, Notes, Bookmark/Notes, and Search feature in the AVE Project Manager panel and they can be used on Android devices.
1. Open the AVE Project Manager Panel and select your AVE PDF Project.
2. Go to Project Settings > AVE > Menu Bar.
3. Use the plus sign at the bottom of the menu bar settings to add the menu features you want.
Note: If you are using Bookmarks and Notes you need to also add the Bookmark/Note feature so they will have a place to populate.
4. Apply your changes and test it in the Aquafadas Viewer App on your Android Device.
For example, I created my app with a tick box in "maintain state" in the video enrichment and I had a poster frame displayed when the video ended.
As I was testing my app, I played the video (which was layered on/off via buttons) and when I moved to another page, then back to the page that contained the video, the poster frame was hanging in the air, so clearly the change of page does not reset the layer state.
It would be good to know things like this in advance, as on some things the "maintain state" tick box does not appear to do much.
Do you think that is possible?
Hi, can someone explain to me how to control the article titles that appear below the article thumbnail when navigating the TOC in a web reader publication?
Hello, I just finished my first project with Aquafadas but I met a big issue: even if I have green light in inDesign preflight (0 errors/missing links) when I test my project in AquafadasViewer a lot of images are low-res/pixelled, as if the image link would be missing.
If, inDesign, I manually relink the images presenting the issue, the problem get solved.
Having a lot of images in my project, so checking and relinking al the broken ones is a BIG waste of time (also planning the future issues of my magazine).
Hope to get a reply on this.
Thank you in advance
Bonjour je dois réaliser un quiz en Français mais par défault il me le crée en Anglais
Comment puis je faire
Customer support service by UserEcho