+2
Answered

Device is setting up as test device but app factory is still not recognizing it

Aaron Johnson 2 years ago in Content Publication / AppFactory // Next Gen App • updated by Arnaud Rossi (Head of Support) 5 days ago 11

I have added the UUID of my device to the list of test devices on aquafadas, but I still get an error that the test device has not been added. Not sure where to go from here. Please advise if you have a possible solution.

Thanks!

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm trying my APK on a Android device, but get this error every time:

Under review

Hello,

Can you try the following steps:

• install Aquafadas Viewer on your device if you haven't already
  • Click the Gear Icon
  • Click "Send me my device ID by mail"
  • Compare the ID you get in here with the one you entered in CloudConnect

Best regards,

Kevin

Aquafadas Support

Hi Kevin, I compared the ID and it's correct.. :(

We have the same problem here. We tested on 5 devices with 3 different Apps. Always the same.

Hello,

What is the Android version of the devices you are trying to test this on? We may have a lead about this.

Best regards,

Kevin

Aquafadas Support

It's android 5.0 (Huawei) and 6.01 (Samsung & Nexus).

Hi MDV,

Would you like try my process on registering test devices?

• Install the Aquafadas Viewer
  • Tap ther Gear Icon (Aquafadas Viewer)
  • Tap the Three Dots Icon beside gear Icon then choose "Use this device for test"

Sorry, but there is no change! It's very strange, that the UUID for two devices are the same in the mail from the viewer app!

Hello everyone,

This seems linked to a bug that is currently being fixed.

I'll post here when we have confirmation that it'll be deployed in the next AppFactory.

Best regards,

Kevin

Aquafadas Support

Do you know, when the next AppFactory Release with this bug fix will be available?