Answered

SIngle issue App vs KiosK App

Guerrillatv Trevor Marriott 2 years ago in Content Publication / AppFactory // Next Gen App • updated by Arnaud Rossi (Head of Support) 1 week ago 4
Hi I need to make a stand alone App for x5 iPads for a company (no need to sell it on iTunes, etc) but will need some updates in the year usage period.
It only needs to go on Mac platforms and their IT guys say they only need the .ipa file to send to x5 iPads.
I have made up an example in InDesign & used the viewer and all are happy.
Looking to publish it and was wondering if I should get a 'Single Issue App' option - but only need it to go on a single platform.
Or the Kiosk App - Mono Document (Apple only) as this is cheaper BUT I will need to make some updates along the way (but not new Issues)
ALL of the options will be free.
Which option do you think I should choose?
Under review
Hi Trevor,

The Kiosk App - Mono Document (Apple only) is all you need. You can replace the ZAVE to make some updates along the way. The easiest is to use Remote Reader and not the Reader App because you won't have to redistribute the App to the 5 iPads.

-Rob
Hi Rob, if I understand well if I buy a single document for IOS and Android in the "Kiosk App pricing" it is ok to create a stand alone app for IOS and Andorid?
Thanks
Hi Rob thanks for getting back to me on this one. I'll buy that license today and get my App going.
Thanks again.
Cheers Trev