Fixed

​After Update to Versions 4.6 there is no way to define the default StoreModel? Any idea?

MDV 1 year ago in Content Publication / AppFactory // Next Gen App • updated by Arnaud Rossi (Head of Support) 2 months ago 6

After Update to Versions 4.6 there is no way to define the default StoreModel? Any idea?

Under review

Hello,

This setting has been moved to CloudConnect in order to allow you to change it on-the-fly without having to rebuild your app in AppFactory.

To pick your default store model, simply go to your store models, hover over the one you desire, and in the top left you'll see a small circle. Click it to set this store model as the default one.

Does this help you?

Best regards,

Kevin

Aquafadas Support

Thanks for your answer. But this is not such a good idea. Because now I can't differ between iOS and Android default Store. That's very important for us, because we have different measures. Please bring back - at least in the cloud connect interface!!!!!!

Hello,

I talked with the project lead and he tells me this is really the intended behaviour. If you need Store Models differentiated by platform, you will have to make two separate apps. Of course, this will require an additional app licence, but you can get in touch with sales (mentioning that exchange) to make an arrangement.

The fact that you could have separate store models for iOS and Android was previously "allowed" but never was intended to work this way.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Does this help you regardless?

Best regards,

Kevin

Aquafadas Support

The "two store concept" was an idea from the support. ;-)

Well, when we can at support we find workarounds and solutions to get people where they want to go, even if it's a bit unorthodox... And sometimes what allows these workarounds gets fixed and we have to find something else.

Unfortunately since I've had confirmation from the project lead that this behaviour isn't supported, building a separate app is the best course if you really need this functionality.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience...

Best regards,

Kevin

Aquafadas Support