+3
Completed

What we would like to have in future release of AVE Mag plug-in

Matteo Discardi 3 years ago in Content Creation / InDesign Authoring • updated by Arnaud Rossi (Head of Support) 1 week ago 12
When I write, InDesign Plug-in is in version 3.5.5. Everything goes fine but I have some two little question for future (maybe 3.6 or 4).
First, into the Action (on Button) please make something like "myself" instead of frame picker, so I can give an action to a frame and copy and paste them many times, without rewrite any ID. Myself is Myself.
Second, a way to command slideshow to show "next" slide or "previous", not only a specific number.
This help me a lot :)

Tnx
GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

Not exactly what I want, but the plug-in is going good

Satisfaction mark by Matteo Discardi 1 week ago
Under review
Hi Matteo,

Thank you for the great ideas!
1. Can you please explain this one a bit more? I'm not understanding the concept of "Myself?"
2. This one is noted and will be passed to the developers. I see your point. Instead of "Change Content Index" we should have a previous and next like we do with page navigation.
Hi Rob. I'm happy to explain better: for example, I have a slideshow with two slide, white and black. When I touch the slideshow there is an action that "Change Content Index" of the slideshow to second slide. Easy. When I have made this to the first, If I copy and paste it many times, I have to change ANY ID and ANY action, because if I copy and paste, new frame have a different ID. So, in the field I like to have the possibility to write "myself" (or something similar, it's a variable), that's mean that the action is target to the frame itself. So if I copy and paste it, myself remain and work for every instance.

For the second one this is right.
I think it could be better to have a command for start and stop slideshow with a tap: actually I make this with many action, it can be a good idea to make it simple, but I'm not sure it's possibile.
I think adding the possibility for actions to target the frame itselft is a good feature request. Object oriented programming languages actually allow that. So I am going to submit it to the developers.

About the start and stop actions on slideshows, your're not the first one to ask for this feature. I will let the developers know that there is another customer asking for this. 
Hi !
We are writing a opened list of features requests which will be avalabled soon on our blog ElectricNews.fr
But, first, we really need something very important for our creations : the possibility to scroll a sublayout in all directions. Imagine a huge map sublayout, that we could scroll to navigate in any direction…
I'm sure it's not complicated to program,… and it would open many possibilities.
Aquafadasly,
Vincent@ElectricNews.fr
+1
Hi Vincent,

Have you tried the Pan & Zoom feature in the Picture Enrichment?

-Rob

Hi Rob. Yes of course I did, thank you for your answer, but a Pan & Zoom picture can't contain interactions, buttons, videos etc…, like a sublayout. And that's my goal : navigate in all direction over an rich interactive content.
Hi Vincent.
Sad, ElectricNews, is only in french :(

- Jorge
+1
Hi Jorge. And you don't speak french...?? (joke...)
Yes we have many requests to translate our blog in english. It's not so easy because it takes a lot of time... But we will start to write some articles in English soon. So, welcome !
Hi Jorge. I published the article :
http://electricstudio.fr/news/aquafadas-great-new-features-capture-and-sharing/
And know that we have many articles in Engllsh on our blog...
See you !
One of my most wanted Aquafadas features request : It
would be very useful and creative to have the possibility to add an
action to any image of a multiple image item ! Or add an action at any
moment of a video, or a sound, or an animation... We really miss that...