Not a bug

AppIcon.appiconset Error AppFactory Version 4.8.4 (v12992)

MDV 3 weeks ago in Content Publication / AppFactory // Next Gen App • updated by Arnaud Rossi (Head of Support) 2 weeks ago 2

Hey,

I use AppFactory Version 4.8.4 (v12992). 

If I try to compile a new Version for the iOS Simulator there is an error:

./AppIcon.appiconset/[][ios-marketing][][][][1x][2d][Icon-AppStore@2x.png]: warning: The app icon set "AppIcon" has an unassigned child.

Similar Error from Apple:

Missing required icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

Missing required icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

Missing required icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.

Missing required icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

AND

Missing App Store Icon - iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via iTunes Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information.

What should/can I do?

OK. Now I know the solution: You have to install the latest version of xCode (9.2).