+2
Fixed

Bannerzest unstable

Rafael Inigo Pavlovich 3 years ago in BannerZest • updated by iggy 1 month ago 17
Have downloaded from apple and what i see is that the app is very unstable, it collapses then when reopens does not link the files dragged yo the media area nor remembers the FTP server data, So I have to reload everything every time. Need help ASAP
Hello,

What is your BannerZest version?

What is your Application? Could you please send a Screenshot of the problem?

Best regards,
Aquafadas Support Team

My OS X is the Yosemite latest and I guess the BZ is also the latest I downloaded from Apple store few days ago
Hello,

- When you create your media, did you get the files locally in your computer? If yes, did you move them after closing the Bannerzest? It seems that the image files are not located (URL unspecified).

- In case you got your image from a FTP server location, we suppose that you moved your images via a FTP application and drop them into BannerZest Pro to make your animation. Is that what you did? Once you are disconnected, Bannerzest cannot remember the location from the FTP as it is not linked. This is normal as BannerZest takes a copy of the image. did you move in between your files in the FTP server?

your question for this case is : why BannerZest doesn't keep the image path on the FTP server?

Best regards,

Aquafadas Support Team

I'm having the exact same problem. I can create a Bannerzest file with the images I want, quit bannerzest, and reopen it and all the media is gone. It also won't save the server information and if I try to upload to the server it crashes. The media I've been using is just saved on my desktop and I haven't moved it. I have BZ Version 4.0.3 (5896) and El Capitan 10.11.2.

Hello,

When and from where did you get the BannerZest 4.0.3(5896) ?

Yesterday, the version 4.0.3 which has fixed some corrections on 4.0.2 was submitted on Apple Store.

Best regards,

Aquafadas Support

I had an older version, but it stopped working when I upgraded to El Capitan, so last night I bought it from the App Store. This morning I deleted the app and reinstalled it, hoping that it would solve the bug problem.

Hello,

Regarding the media save problems : Did your projects were already created by BannerZest 4.0.2 ? Did you try to open the old projects with the 4.0.3?

Regarding the FTP : Do you still have the FTP crash with the 4.0.3? If yes, please let me know about your FTP configuration. We don't support FTPs. The problems due to a FTP can be many and not necessary the same that we fixed.

Best regards,

Aquafadas Support

I deleted the old projects and created a new one from scratch this morning. I haven't tried the FTP this morning. I was trying to nail down the other issue first.

Hello,

So creating the project from scratch on El capitan with BannerZest 4.0.3 dowloaded from the AppStore yesterday still not show the media and pictures after re-opening a project?

Coud you please open your BannerZest and go to "About BannerZest". Make a screenshot of the version you are getting.

That is correct.

Hello,$

The problem seems to be a bug. To encounter this problem and have a solution :

Please don't use the file --> "SAVE AS " to save your first time project. Please use File --> "SAVE" or File --> "SAVE AS STANDALONE"

Please see screenshot. If you use these options, you reopen your project and you will get again your media.

For the FTP, the publishing to FTP didn't give any error at us.

Best regards,

Aquafadas

Same problem with BZ 4.0.3 (5896) on Mac OS 10.11.3 - only "Save as Standalone" works for the moment. However, after a few times saving my work, the pictures disappear in way shown above…

Hope to see an update in the App Store soon!

Will the fixed version be available in a few days?

So Arnaud probably just fixed his bicycle… :-( App still broken,

Very frustrating to put time in documenting errors, without obviously anyone caring at all – thanks for wasting my time once again!