Hello and welcome to Aquafadas Answers, the community forum for our digital publishing tools. Here you’ll find answers to common questions about our platform and software, as well as inspiration from fellow designers and developers.
Have a question or a great idea? Search the forum above or submit a new post!
By Matthieu Kopp
I want to purchase a lisence but before that have some questions.
- I want to create a IOS standalone app. Not the one which opens in a Aquafadas app or in news stand. Is this possible?
- If possible which license should i buy? All i need is one single IOS app.
- Do i need to purchase a Apple developer account for it?
- Is it possible to try this option before paying for the license?
- The indesign plugin can export a project as .dpe. How is that converted to an IOS app? Any document/video which i should refer to which shows how to convert an indesign document to an IOS app.
I want to put an arrow in the first picture of my slideshow (to indicate there is more pictures to see) but I want it to disappear when the user get to the last picture (when there is no more pictures to see), how can I do that?, Any tutorial video I can find?
Thank you for your help :)
I try the way described on the documentation's description on §10.27, but i don't find the option...
I'm using Indesign CC 2014 on Windows7.
hi, i use indesign 5.5 and 6. the aquafadas connect app is the latest from downloads. when i open the project panel in indesign and choose "work offline" and then like to create a new project with the "+" i get an error like "error panel". i re download the conect app, reinstall the indesign authoring via the conect app. delete all plug ins in \indesign\plugins and reinstall. but still the same error. using 10.11.3 el capitan. See Screenshot.
Have you tried logging in at least once before using the "work offline" option?
Customer support service by UserEcho