Hello and welcome to Aquafadas Answers, the community forum for our digital publishing tools. Here you’ll find answers to common questions about our platform and software, as well as inspiration from fellow designers and developers.
Have a question or a great idea? Search the forum above or submit a new post!
By Matthieu Kopp
Multiple Drag and Drop has now been released in version 3.6 of our plugins!
If you have ever used our free version of Drag & Drop, and had multiple things you wanted to be able to drag on a screen, then this enrichment will help you do multi-object setups even easier.
In the free version of Drag & Drop, if you wish to have multiple objects that you can move on the screen, you have to setup each one in it's own Drag & Drop Enrichment. This can be cumbersome to build and require a lot of extra layer organization.
The new Multiple Drag and Drop allows you to define multiple draggable items in one enrichment (or draggable space). You can also define specific actions for each item.
1. Define a frame area in InDesign that will act as your stage to drag objects.
2. Choose the Multiple Drag & Drop icon.
3. You can add as many Draggable Items as you like by clicking on the plus sign to the right of Draggable Items.
4. Choose "Click and Choose a Frame" to pick your draggable items on the page.
5. Define "Drop Destination Frames" within the enrichment area that will act as trigger spots for the object using the Rectangle Frame tool in InDesign. You can choose these areas using the "Click and Choose a Frame" command to the right of Destination Frame.
6. Add your actions on Drop.
Bookmarks, Notes and Search are now available for Android for AVE PDF.
You can now add the Bookmark, Notes, Bookmark/Notes, and Search feature in the AVE Project Manager panel and they can be used on Android devices.
1. Open the AVE Project Manager Panel and select your AVE PDF Project.
2. Go to Project Settings > AVE > Menu Bar.
3. Use the plus sign at the bottom of the menu bar settings to add the menu features you want.
Note: If you are using Bookmarks and Notes you need to also add the Bookmark/Note feature so they will have a place to populate.
4. Apply your changes and test it in the Aquafadas Viewer App on your Android Device.
Qui sait comment récupérer les points et faire une interface pour afficher les résultats avec la fonction quizz dans Aquafadas ?
Merci d'avance !
For example, I created my app with a tick box in "maintain state" in the video enrichment and I had a poster frame displayed when the video ended.
As I was testing my app, I played the video (which was layered on/off via buttons) and when I moved to another page, then back to the page that contained the video, the poster frame was hanging in the air, so clearly the change of page does not reset the layer state.
It would be good to know things like this in advance, as on some things the "maintain state" tick box does not appear to do much.
Do you think that is possible?
Hi, can someone explain to me how to control the article titles that appear below the article thumbnail when navigating the TOC in a web reader publication?
I want to auto play the video in long vertical page at certain destination...
but the problem is since its an long page the moment i reached their its already been played.
The video is located at y-axis of
Its an iPad page.. adobe dps support the auto play function in long vertical page.. its only play the video when we reach to that destination of page.
When will Aquafadas be able to work in InDesign 2018?
The rest of our business is using 2018 and one user is stuck using 2015 just so they can use Aquafadas.
This is causing a lot of workflow problems.
I have used smart reading before, but with InDesign Authoring 4.6.7 I cannot figure out how to add Smart Reading 2.0 to text pages. I have searched Aquafadas and the only instructions or videos I have found are for old version of this feature. Can anyone please tell me how to use this feature?
Customer support service by UserEcho